The language of publication is English or Thai. It is preferred that English manuscripts are professionally edited.
The text should be double-spaced throughout and with a minimum of 3cm for left and right hand margins and 5cm at head and foot. Text should be standard 12 point for English manuscript, and 14 point for Thai manuscript.
Title and Authors Page
- Title must be descriptive and concise.
- Provide authors’ name and full contact details for the corresponding author including email, mailing address and telephone numbers. Academic affiliations are required for all co-authors. These details should be presented separately to the main text of the article to facilitate anonymous peer review.
- Conflict of interest
Original articles: of 3000-5000 words excluding references, abstract, tables, illustrations. The paper should be structured to include an abstract, background, objectives, methods, results, discussion, conclusions, and references. In most cases the structure should be:
- Abstract – structured abstract of no more than 200 words
- Background – describing the problem/issue the study seeks to address incorporating a review of the international literature
- Objectives – a clear description of the aims of the study
- Methods – describing research tools/processes use
- Results – a brief summary of main results with figures where appropriate
- Discussion – provide an interpretation of your findings in light of what is already known about the subject and explain how the study moves the subject forward from what is presented in the background section of your manuscript
- Conclusions – primary conclusions and their implications, suggesting areas for further investigation if appropriate
Review articles: up to 10,000 words including references, abstract, tables, illustrations and key messages; subject to peer review.
Other items: such as letters, short reports, brief news items and book reviews
All manuscripts must include keywords and key messages. If reporting a survey, a copy of the questionnaire should be supplied as part of the appendices.
Keywords – No less than 4 and up to 10 keywords should be provided during the submission. These should be selected from MESH headings available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/MBrowser.html